Looks like another service pack for the Navisworks family of products was recently released (short list of updates via Beyond Design)…
- Performance issues when working with a large volume of selection and search sets.
- Issue where some commands appear disabled after dragging a selection set to a folder.
- Show command didn't work at the folder level for sets hidden in folders.
- Crash when trying to drag a set into a folder.
- Area/Volume properties from Revit Drawings not available.
- Inventor models are rotated at 90-degrees.
- A number of unexpected crashes in Clash Detective
- Unhide All taking much longer when Clash Detective is open.
- Not possible to rename a Clash result after a drag and drop.
- Clash groups expand unexpectedly.
- Renaming results in the Clash results grid performance issues.
- Resolved a performance issue where loading a model is extremely slow when Timeliner is open.
- 2D measurement start, end and difference values are incorrect.
- Cancelling or closing the options editor using keyboard shortcuts retains options.
- Cinepak Codec for 64 bit is now available.
- CSV export from Selection Inspector now available
As always, make sure you read the Readme file before installing…the Readme also includes a full list of updates.
Also make sure you download and install the appropriate version (32bit vs 64bit, as well as Freedom, Simulate or Manage). Please notice there is also a download for the Navisworks Exporters, so you’ll want to install that as well if you are exporting files to NWC from (for example) AutoCAD or Revit.