Voting is now open to the public for classes submitted for Autodesk University 2010. I threw together a class about how to utilize the exportable XML files in Navisworks to share between projects and co-workers. If you are thinking about attending and would like to attend (potentially) this class, please log-in to the following site and VOTE for my class – Transferring Project Standards in Navisworks!
To vote for classes (and not just mine, pick your favorite classes!!):
- Go to Autodesk University Class Voting
- Sign in to the AU website using your AU username and password. This is the same account you use to access AU online classes, and register for the AU conference or AU Virtual.
- Search through the class proposal list. You can filter by track, audience expertise, class type, software product, language, keywords and speaker.
- Click on a class to get more information about the class or to vote for the class.
- Respond to all three (3) questions in order for your vote to register.
- Click Add Comments to insert comments about the class for the Track Manager.
- Once you have completed your comments and answered all three questions, click Submit Vote.
Thank you in advance if you do vote for my class!