Thursday, June 21, 2018

AU 2018 - Go Vote NOW for your favorite classes

Busy, busy, busy, my life for the past 12 months.  Being full time on a project running 3D MEPFP coordination, an extremely fast paced project, really keeps a person away from things like a blog :)

But, something good will hopefully come out of it!  This is where you come in.  With the work I've been doing, I submitted a class to to present at Autodesk University 2018 this coming November (2018) in Las Vegas (USA). 

To vote for my class, click this link:
http://au.autodesk.com/speaker-resource-center/call-for-proposals/voting

When you get to the page, search for "baseball" (yes, baseball, you'll see why when you see my class details) and you will get directly to my class where you can vote to help get my class selected for AU 2018.


Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment